Transfer paper also known as Iron on paper could be used in many arts and crafts projects. Transfer paper is one of a main item used to print and heat DIY gift product. Below were some ideas how and where you can use transfer paper in gift printing business:-
1. Print onto a T-shirt - Recommended for creating colorful marketing slogans for event, exhibitions and even for creating custom uniforms for youth sports teams.
2. Print onto a cotton bag - Cotton bags are natural, reusable, biodegradable and are ideal for promotions, exhibitions and re-sale. Simply print an image on a transfer paper and apply on the bag for great results and to create a ‘bag for life’.
3. Print onto a baby apron - Prepare a blank textile baby apron to apply your custom design. Perfect as a special present for your little ones and to re-sale as a business venture.
4. Print onto a canvas - For the more artistic projects print onto an A3 or A4 canvas sheet.
5. Other textile surfaces - Any textile fabric surface could potentially be used to create arts and crafts work from cleaning cloth to fabric blinds.
Use transfer paper to create fantastic looking custom arts and crafts designs from the comfort of your own home, using your own Inkjet printer and all within a small budget.
Looking for affordable transfer paper for your arts project?
At DIYPrintingSupply.com, we supply quality transfer paper with MUST HAVE price!!
Contact DIYPrintingSupply.com today to place order: