Photo transfer paper allows you to transfer an image from a personal computer or smart phone onto iron-on transfer to be applied to a T-Shirt. This type of photo are soft and have plastic film on a paper backing. You also can transfer more than one image and combine all the images into one design.
Here are instructions for you to follow:
- Get ready with a shirt. Make sure that shirt does not have any wrinkles.
- Get ready image or design that you have prepared previously and print it onto transfer paper. During printing make sure you are reversing the image and the image resolution are sufficient for printing. You can use either photo transfer paper or glossy transfer paper. Print the image on the transfer side.
- Printing process must be done at room temperature to make sure the image is clear. Once printing done, removed the paper immediately from the printer and let it dry. Once the ink dry, uses scissors, blade or plotter to trim the image and left 1/4inch border outside the image.
- Place the T-shirt on a hard surface and preheat your iron for about 10minutes at maximum temperature. Avoid using steam. Place the photo paper on the shirt (make sure the image is placed down on the shirt)
- Put the iron on in the middle of the transfer paper and start heating firmly. Lift the iron straight up and moved it slowly around the area. Repeat this procedure until you have heated the entire paper.
- Let it cool for about 2minutes and pick up from the corner of the transfer paper backing. Now you can see the image is successfully transferred onto the T-shirt.
FYI, if you want to make this as a business, you need to change from using iron to
heat press machine. You can transfer and image to shirt, pillow cushions, jigsaw puzzles, phone casings, and any materials with a flat surface.
Generate Higher Income with T-Shirt Printing Business
at DIYPrintingSupply.com! CONTACT US NOW!!!
|Company Name||:||DIY Printing Supply Sdn. Bhd.(983005-H)|
|Contact Number||:||6019.3232.864 or
~ Customer Satisfaction is Our Priority ~